Sunday, 12 February 2017

My Small Aspirations



When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then throw in a double shot of vodka because life is too damn short.

So much has changed already since making my New Years resolutions. It's crazy how life can take you in a totally different, yet exciting, direction. As my resolutions don't really stand anymore, I decided to give myself some small aspirations. What I find amusing is that they all link with key words.

I want to say yes to more things. Take the opportunity of things I may not have always done. Be brave and be bold.

I want to be kind. Always. Even when I don't feel myself. I believe I am a kind person and even through tough times I always want to treat people the way I want to be treated.

I want to look after myself, treat myself. Mind, body and soul. I'd forgotten what it was like to feel like my own priority.

I want to do what makes me happy because I'm the priority. If anything brings me unhappiness, I don't want it.

I want to have a clear out. Hold an item, does it bring me happiness? No? Ok, bye!

Who needs a new year for resoultions when you can get some aspirations in February.
Do you give yourself small aspirations? 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These resolutions couldn't suit me better!! I never used to do this, but have started recently and it's been so helpful! Great blog!! I'm new to the blogging scene so if you wanna check me out, pls do! I've no idea where to start with all of this! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig